gff

RAVEVIEWS: Not just your ordinary reviews...

2:25 AM / Posted by Anna Lakwatsera /

I'm starting a new blog on Wordpress, since I like almost everything: movies, books, TV series, food, sights and scenic views, music, name it! This might be a little too dreamy and ambitious but I love this idea! Another person who shares the same view as mine is Jantri, our resident blogger here at Davao Life. So come visit the site and leave your comments. See yah!


http://raveviews.wordpress.com/

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 comments:

Comment by Marco on October 22, 2010 at 9:58 PM

keep it up!

Anonymous on October 22, 2010 at 10:01 PM

I love Davao!

Comment by shysimariz on October 22, 2010 at 10:17 PM

I'm a fan of this page! More powers to you! :)

Comment by Anna Lakwatsera on October 22, 2010 at 11:30 PM

Salamat sa support! hahaha

Comment by Jhersy on October 23, 2010 at 11:29 AM

Wow! I love it! O.o

Post a Comment